HP is one of the most widely used brands of printers. For those of you who often use printers with that brand, have you ever heard of HP Doctor Scan? What is the function? Then how do you download and install it? This review will discuss it all. Besides that which is no less important is a review of how to use it. See the explanation below.
What is HP Scan Doctor?
HP Scan Doctor is an instrument that can be used to help solve problems that occur in printing. You can use these instruments for free. This one instrument is easy to use. With the explanation below you can use it easily and quickly.
What is the function of HP Doctor Scan?
The function of the instrument is that you carry out periodic checks with the instrument. periodic checks include the absence or possible deterioration of print drivers, availability problems, firewalls, checking error messages, broken printers, or printing stuck in the print path. HP Scan Doctor can also be used to check the failure of the HP printer in a fast span of time. So you can find possible problems with the printer.
How to download and install it?
To use it you need to download and install the instrument first. first you need to download the diagnostic program to a Windows PC. The trick is to turn on the printer that you are using. Be sure to connect to a PC or laptop. After that download the software. The downloaded file is fairly light. So the download can be finished in just a few moments.
The next step is installation. How to install it is also fairly easy. You only need to right-click the executable executable file. You can find it in the download folder. Then just follow the instructions one by one. If it is, then select Run. Wait for a while until the program extracts. Next accept the terms and wait until the installation process is complete. When it’s finished, the program can open automatically.
How to use?
After knowing how to download and install it, the next explanation is in terms of how to use it. As for some of these steps you must do so you can use the HP Scan Doctor:
- The first step is to make sure that the printer you are using is on and connected to your PC or laptop.
- The second step is to download and install the instrument. If it is, then open it.
- The third step is if you have opened it then on the Welcome screen, you can click Start or Start to see what the instrument can access or do.
- Step four is to select your printer on the list then select Next or Next. If the printer you are using is not recorded, then select “My Item isn’t Recorded”. In addition you can also choose the composition of the association then just follow the guidelines on the screen. If so, click try again.
- Step five is if you are provoked to introduce printer programming then just follow the instructions on the screen. these instruments can overcome a number of printer problems.
- The sixth step is that you need to pay attention to some of the signs. If what is seen is a check mark, that means your printer has completed the test. If an English key appears then that means the instrument finds a problem and is trying to fix it. Then if you see an exclamation mark then that means the test failed and needed client activity. However, the progress has been skipped. Meanwhile if you see that the X mark means you need to follow the guidelines on the screen to solve the problem.
Thus the explanation of the function, how to download, how to install, and how to use the HP Scan Doctor. Hopefully this explanation can be useful for you.